[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Sun Oct 28 15:19:04 EST 2001

By this, I mean that the traffic passing between nodes not be encrypted as
to not let other nodes participate that is within radio range.

ie - Joe and Fred have a link, but use encryption so Barney can't join the
link...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.