[MLB-WIRELESS] wanted WL 200

clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 23:03:19 EST 2001

cough cough? :-)

i'm in south yarra, overlooking fawkner park with a good high roof
-line of site to st kilda junction and beyond, blocked to the north by
a telstra building, and we have foxtel - haven't added to node map yet,
as i have to discuss with my old man first....

clae.

> I just had a look in the junk/storage room here at work and found a
> box with
> about 8 directional antenna's tuned for 2.4Ghz....methinks a few of
> those
> may go missing soon. *cough* *cough*

=====
"Life is strange.  People are even stranger."
            - Uri Geller