[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Cards

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Oct 23 16:43:43 EST 2001

While on the subject, Melbourne's APC News carried an item on wireless
networking in Brisbane last week.  I've pointed the guys to the melbwireless
site, so expect a free plug on the amateur bands. :-)

Have a listen to one of the following frequencies tomorrow night:

1.843 MHz (AM)
3.565 MHz (LSB)
29.640 MHz (FM)
53.575 MHz (FM)
146.550 MHz (FM)
438.750 MHz (FM)

Or look up the website to see where you can download the audio from (live
Internet is not available ATM :( ).

http://www.mdrc.org.au/apcnews.html  (or is it .htm?)

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.