[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless equipment vendor

Richard Nelson richard.nelson at eng.monash.edu.au
Tue Oct 23 10:48:09 EST 2001

I can't seem to see any of the product categories at the site, so I
don't know what their price is.  We got two 24dBi dishes from Hills
Antennas for total of $340.  Not sure why they sold them to us at trade,
they indicated it was because we were doing the installation ourselves,
but being a University may also have had something to do with it.

Richard.