[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: we are all terrorists.NOT THE FORUM FOR THIS. END OF THREAD!

lrich at ruralnet.net.au lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Tue Oct 9 11:36:09 EST 2001

Im sure everyone is emotional about this and has some strong feelings about all
sides of the story, but this IS a Wireless discussion forum.  Any threads not
related to Wireless should be directed to the appropriate forum.  I fail to see,
even humorously, that our group would be a threat to anyone (even Telcos or
ISPs) so to entertain this thread is a mis-directed effort.  Now back to the
serious stuff of writing the ten commandments of Wireless!  Cheers.