[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: cheapest NoCat box yet?

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Tue Nov 13 00:26:02 EST 2001

this is cheap even in $AUD + shipping ;)  (see bottom)

some other random tidbits from my weekend...
- dan murphy's in alphington has an AP on the front wall setup
- on springvale rd. between mornington fwy and princes hwy, i saw a
24dBi galaxy w/ guyed mast on someone's house... where there's one,
there's sure to be others...
- was good to see you all at the meeting finally... :)

-Drew