[MLB-WIRELESS] URGENT driver/ free ticket folk festival

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 16:53:40 EST 2001

hey dwayne and others,

how would you like a free ticket to the Folk, Rhythm and Life festival at
Wangaratta tonight (Friday night)?  I am supposed to be driving a band up
there tonight and playing with them, but I can't do it - sick as the
proverbial canine.four legged critter.  Car is supplied, they just need a
driver to go up and come back tomorrow...  so I'm sending this out to
anyone I can think of who might be interested. If you are interested, or
anyone else you know of, can you please call me back ASAP on 9866 8014, or
call Ehsan or Beaver on 0427 723 318.

Thanks,

Clae