[MLB-WIRELESS] We are Now Able to Reach your Web Page

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Nov 30 10:53:08 EST 2001

I assumed it was spam and wrote a nice little letter to the people involved.

hopefully they won't try it again, otherwise words will be said....

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.