[MLB-WIRELESS] The CAT and the NAT

bede bede at gisbornehotel.com
Thu Nov 29 10:53:07 EST 2001

Well ced magazine hasnt obviously been down under where you pretty much
pay for what you eat.... in regards to bandwidth And i do belive
they have acceptable use policy in the states.

I dont understand why the cable company would imagine they need to look
after
and moniter your internal network as it both legally and phsycially
dosnt
belong to them.

So long as you are not reselling the bandwidth it is not illegal to
share it
with friends and family and if you can still comply with the acceptable
use
agreement in regards to traffic volume

but if internet connections start coming with more and more
limitations such as limiting the number of devices connected the
physical
setup of the network and a device to moniter your local and external
traffic
then frankly all i can say is ROLL ON WIRELESS!

Bede