[MLB-WIRELESS] News Server

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Wed Nov 28 11:24:16 EST 2001

> > the problem is you cant contribute or ask a question
> without subscribing to
> > the mailing list, and tehn you get all the mail....
> > (Maybe a subscription without a mail out option is needed?)
>

> GOD NO THINK OF THE SPAM IMPLICATIONS!!!

Not if properly done.  Sometimes it's useful to subscribe with a "nomail"
option, so you can post from a secondary address, or read the web and post
from yur address.

Spammers would have to go thru the subscribe&confirm routine to get thir
cr*p posted..

Some cheeky spammers now are starting to subscribe, post, unsubscribe..
Last one that did that to me has been sh*tlisted. ;-)