[MLB-WIRELESS] News Server

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:23:23 EST 2001

Good than you guys can tell me how to set it up for a hotmail server :P
(i subscribed using a hotmail account for fear of getting a blocked e-mail
account due to the volume of posting (some would say unnecessary)
Honestly all discussion should be on the message board and new material gets
archived to the archives..which can come to your mailbox. The only reason
the mesage board doesnt get used is because all the bofins are too busy
clearing their mail box and no one answers questions on the mesage boards
anymore...which is a first point of reference for people wanting to learn
more about the group and wireles....but since it seems dead people think
well i might hold off on this as it dont appear like anyone is interested in
this.
I see a lot of circular discussion
1. People bulk downloading their email and answering things that have been
answered
2. People wanting to know what to do as the mesage boards dont have any of
the solutions for people to view...and since they just subscribed they dont
have the history...and lets face it reading 500 off topic discussions per
week will make it very hard to find answers.
Hence I recommend threaded mesage board discussion on topics and mailing
list used for important announcements and archiving of solutions. Soultions
to problems and discussion out in the "open" will promote a healthier
discussion, and not create a cross post confusion
A little order never hurt (please dont flame me or turn this into yet
another uselesly propagating post)
MrMagoo