[MLB-WIRELESS] News Server

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Nov 23 09:07:28 EST 2001

Hmm, we could try for an aus.comp.networking.wireless-something-or-other
newsgroup.  Might get a different audience to the list.  And then there's
the option of setting up a mail2news gateway.  I could do that on my old DOS
Fido gateway (of all things! LOL), though someone who can do a Linux
solution would be preferred.

We found with the CB Australia mailing list and aus.radio.cb that there are
in fact two different groups of readership it seems - one that cruises
Usenet and one that sticks to lists.

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.