[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - any chances?

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Thu Nov 22 13:26:48 EST 2001

>I know of two local CFA stations that seem to have a large view of their
>surrounding areas.

Try them.  I noticed two CFA towers on the Nepean Hwy down at Chelsea last
night.  They would have superb views of the whole Frankston area.  They had
cables running up to aerials on them.  Why not ask?  I think they might go
for it if they got access to the network too.  Though I'd hate to be the
fire chief explaining to the coroner that the house burned down 'coz the
firemen were distracted by the sheer amount of material on the Wireless
Pr0n Distribution System.