[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS, DHCP, static ip...

Longmuir, Brad bradl at petermac.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 20 11:54:26 EST 2001

Can not extend RIPv2 anymore, defined by RFC.

I'm only a newbie to all this wireless stuff so I'm not really sure what we
are dealing with.  OSPF could deal with the size, it allows redundant paths
with short convergence, input from other systems, secure, you name it.
That's not going to be really necessary initially but a good IP
infrastructure is going to make it a whole lot easier to implement if/when
it comes to that.