[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS, DHCP, static ip...

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 23:27:58 EST 2001

Heyas
I suggested using the postcode in the IP as I can deal with those. Set
up games and stuff using static IPs. So my suggestions are limited to
that experience.

What are other wireless networks using? Do they have a good scheme
worked out that we can adjust to suit? No point reinventing the wheel.

Perhaps we need to work out a basic AP installation, ie
dns/dhcp/routing software etc and have links to the sources and setup
notes available for how to set up a compatible AP.

fatmatt