[MLB-WIRELESS] Why So Many Problems

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri Nov 16 20:33:25 EST 2001

admin wrote:

>now i thought this would be good if i could let everyone here get hold of some decent hardware at reasonably cheap prices , ive had a few remarks made back I did  send a few emails with urls etc in them but also discounted my prices massively to members, some products were old stock others were second hand - all I can see is you try to help people and you get staked in the back  ,,
>
>ok if you are still reading there will not be any more special , emails , or the like from now on in ....

What if I stopped at the first paragraph?
damn, too late.

>you find your own prices, since you obviously dont like discounted cost price equipement , ive spent the last 2 weeks trying to beat wholesalers down on prices to resell to you guys and just as i fing someone who will sell products at a good prices I get this ... tuff luck i suppose

dear Mr Sook

I actually thought those prices were pretty cool, and if it wasn't just
before xmas I'd probably buy some stuff off you.

However, when I get 4 messages out of ten being from you, and I get 300+
emails per day, it's just a wee tad much.

Now, if you want to spit the dummy because some of us thought that your
messages were actually spam, sorry, but it was spam.

If you want to play nice, feel free.

If you want to be ridiculously (and publicly) immature, well, please do
us all a favour and piss off.

Really,  the emails were cool, but maybe 1 per week? Stick a URL in your
sigfile? Try not to come across as an Amway victim?

"bat. ball. bus ticket"   sheesh.

Dwayne