[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11 and 802.11b

Agatha agatha at processplant.com
Thu Nov 15 10:59:08 EST 2001

not if you wanna push a shiteload of data quickly across the wlan....the cost is not such an issue for this little soldier, whereas my need to burn bandwidth is all consuming....lol

But seriously, 11Mbit is good enough, but as I said, Isa networking nerd and I'd like the biggest fattest connection without having to use a third party carrier....I also play with video/audio/art-wank and have a few projects that the lower speeds would not allow me to do.  no, not pr0n...lol