[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11 and 802.11b

Agatha agatha at processplant.com
Thu Nov 15 10:34:50 EST 2001

Yes indeed...I forget sometimes there is a world outside my cave, and one
inwhich many people of varied and interesting persuits exist. ;)

Just as an aside, from a net. eng perspective, high bandwidth gaming is a
very useful tool for testing network loading and performance...or so I tell
the gf, anyways....