[MLB-WIRELESS] 11Mbit cards for $200?!

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 14 19:48:55 EST 2001

So far I can get the PCMCIA cards at 11mbps for $220AU locally... I'm
working on trying to get a better price from various people....

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.