[MLB-WIRELESS] Packet scheduling [aka: What do peoplewantto dowith the wirele ss connection?]

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Tue Nov 13 15:48:56 EST 2001

I would assume that these prices would be available to members on an
'at-cost' discount?

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.