[MLB-WIRELESS] Interested in the whole idea...

Pure Krome pure.krome at world-domination.com.au
Fri Nov 9 23:38:01 EST 2001

Like Giles Pollock and David Maslen just said ..

i too joined this list a fortnight ago and have been silently listening to
the chat with interest.

Giles .. i'm not on a hill, but i'm down in richmond ......

I have no idea what to do, or even half the technical stuff you're all
saying, or even what is on this network .. but i want in :)

free networks in melbourne == good stuff. (yes .. there is security details
. but i have nothing important on my comp .. )

So count me in boyz .. if it's not too expensive.. ;)

btw. i have a linux server next door (mandrake 8.1) acting as a proxy and
c/c++ development server .. that could be used too ..

-PK-