Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Ready to connect in Croydon?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri Nov 9 22:53:07 EST 2001

Hi Peter,

> Also I would be interested if you can see the antena's on top of
> maroondah hospital from where you are as I might have a chance of
> getting some space ontop of the roof there. ( small chance but worth a
> go.)

I'm really really close to the hospital (I'm just over the railway line and
down Eastfield Road a bit) but I think I'd need a pretty big mast to get
line of sight to it. I'm on the East-facing downslope of the hill.

Let me know how you go with the hospital, though, it'd be good if you could
get space there. It's got a fair line of sight across a chunk of Ringwood
East.

Regards,

Jonathan