[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Products - Coming Soon

admin admin at staff.monterey.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 9 13:00:36 EST 2001

Attention All Interested People

I am currently doing negoitiating with several wholesalers for assorted brand names in wireless technology, trying to wheel and deal the best prices for all

Lets get this thing happening !!!! Wireless whole of victoria ey !!!

I can get hold of the Parabolic and Omni Directional for anyone around carrum downs and frankston areas if people are interested these are also brand new from hills and have the n connector on them can get rough prices sorted soon but will go on my website soon..

Im also going to get prices on various wireless cards and access points for those interested and even pig tails too....

my website is http://www.geocities.com/ozdisk
its not much but hey ill get around to doing more on it as soon as i can

all prices will hopefully be on the website sometime this weekend .......

Matthew Smith
OZDISK - Manager
0419 583 451
ozdisk at hotmail.com