[MLB-WIRELESS] antena's

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Nov 9 10:19:22 EST 2001

Hmmm - it looks like it may be possible to use these antennas... I wouldn't
bother with the whips though - maybe the yagi's and parabolics though.....

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.