[MLB-WIRELESS] node editing ... finally

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Fri Nov 9 09:45:07 EST 2001

Adrian Close wrote:

> Great stuff, Drew - thanks.
>
> I was wondering if it mightn't be useful to have another field or two for
> details about the link - things like the channel in use and maybe some
> comments on the view from the node.  Also, altitude might be useful, for
> those that have it, for working out line of sight possibilities...
>
> Thanks,

Excellent work
I just edited my entry and it works like a charm. My wishlist
entry would be calculating the angle/compass bearing between the
closest points and as for the stuff above just a comments field
and some suggestion of the stuff people might put in it

I'd also suggest that if you can genererate an email
automatically to nodes who aren't listed as being on the list to
let them know about the node editing

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing