[MLB-WIRELESS] node editing ... finally

Peter Rogers progers at optushome.com.au
Fri Nov 9 08:21:02 EST 2001

:-(

As an alternitive is it possible to maybe pick say a 15' of just the eastern
area and save it??
Its just there seems to be LOTS of rumblings out our way at the moment in
the list and a map that is easy to read would make it much easier .
If its only a matter of bandwidth or server space that can all be arranged.

Thanks

Peter Rogers
Nodes BHF & CBI