[MLB-WIRELESS] Councils (Yarra Ranges)

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 8 14:51:32 EST 2001

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Councils (Yarra Ranges)I can get you one of those - but
BYO crane and flatbed truck - although the tower is $200 ;)

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.