[MLB-WIRELESS] bulk buy

magrathea at subdimension.com magrathea at subdimension.com
Tue Nov 6 18:13:03 EST 2001

I wish there was not customs for "personal use"!!

Just payed customs and GST on some CPU's. Payed ~ $400 AU for them, the
total customs/gst was $98 :-(

Payed customs on RAM: $500 for the ram, another $90 for the customs.

Payed $1000 for an Ultra 1, $179 on the customs...

The damn charges dont look like they even relate to the products price.. I
think they just make it up. Not happy.

Problem with putting "commercial value: $1" Is that the insurance will
only cover you for $1. Would want to loose a package of 10 - 20 cards and
only get a $1 for them!!

---
Danny

Nick Sibbing spoke the following: