[MLB-WIRELESS] The bulk buy (tm)

Matthew Vella mvella at flexsoft.com.au
Tue Nov 6 15:43:52 EST 2001

I reckon option 2 is the best bet - especially given the limited time.

Assuming the postage cost is split amongst the purchasers (I think that's
what Drew was meaning - that's why he talked about removing manuals, etc),
I'm in for a couple of cards.

Give me your bank account details and I will happily deposit money today :-)

Matt.