[MLB-WIRELESS] bulk buy

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Tue Nov 6 12:44:16 EST 2001

Just a tip for you so you don't get slammed with stamp duty at customs when
you mail them over, put a invoice on the outside of the box saying thier
worth like $1 - Testing purposes only etc... and they will get through.. if
they are over umm 500 or 1000 dollars they hold them and make you pay 10%
tax on the vaule of them. If you have anymore questions about this let us
know...

Andrew