[MLB-WIRELESS] Node map software [aka: Node map]

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Fri Nov 2 15:47:30 EST 2001

Afternoon all,

I've been looking at LOTS of mapping systems, in an effort to find something
better than what we are using.  Two of my suggestions are as follows:

GeoVRML - http://www.geovrml.org/1.0/
TerraVision - http://www.tvgeo.com/

Also, have a good look at http://www.geovrml.org/resources.shtml for some
more suitable candidates.

Cheers,
Tyson.

Tyson Clugg
IT Services
CSIRO - Molecular Science
phone: (03) 9545 2090
fax: (03) 9545 2446
email: tyson.clugg at csiro.au
street: Ian Wark Labs, Bayview Avenue, Clayton, VIC 3169
post: Bag 10, Clayton South, VIC 3169