[MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Tue Feb 13 17:18:17 EST 2001

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?yes, i like!
i feel this would be rather beneficial for everyone in the long run.
all run in the same ip range for now? or perhaps people in different 'sectors' of melbourne have allocated ranges (it's hard to do it by suburb because people overlap and eek i'm all confused now..

perhaps for now have a list on the site of all 255 ip's available in a specified range and then write up on the site if someone has got one in use? i dunno how practical this is, or if it's even needed... someone who has brains can deal with this from here on in, but yeah, great idea ryan!!!
keep up the good ideas mailing list people! :D