[MLB-WIRELESS] Ex-Galaxy Antenna's

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Sat Dec 22 12:59:05 EST 2001

Seriously, if you look, you'll see dozens of them. Once I noticed a
couple, I couldn't stop noticing them, it was like a curse, I saw them
everywhere. One I can think of for sure is near my gf's mom's house in
epping, on the left at the end of guila court, directly across from the
NMIT atop a 2 story house.