[MLB-WIRELESS] Telescopic Antenna Masts

vortex vortex at free2air.net
Wed Dec 19 07:24:13 EST 2001

groundzero.free2air.net ran from a hyperlinktech 16dBi omni mounted to an
industrial strength tripod for 6 months until more permanent mounting was
arranged. the sort of tripod that is used for placing heavy speakers high up
in a live venue. cost in the order of $100 - $200, but very very useful since
for temporary live connectivity! :-)

.vortex

ps. always *sandbag* your tripod for protection against strong sudden winds.