[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco Wireless

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Tue Dec 18 20:49:41 EST 2001

Hey Guys,

I'm running out of time fast to organise these cards so if you can organise
them among yourselves i'm happy to try and see what I can do to get them
when i'm over there.

Now, my travelling email address is matty5700 at hotmail.com so when you have
enough confirmed numbers and you preferable place of purchase drop me an
email with the details and i'll see what I can do.

Matt.