[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless meetup

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Wed Dec 12 16:07:50 EST 2001

Jason Hecker wrote:

> I'll be up for it, maybe... depends...  Name a final time and place and
> I'll be there (at least for beer drinking.)

I liked the suggestion of Pugg Mahones in Carlton ( I went there
recently and it is a very nice pub) I called them and they have
one alcove left that could be booked for 10 to 20 people

and the suggestion of the barman was that 7.00 would be a better
time to start than 8 as it would be much quieter

I'm happy to book this and see people there what do people think

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing