[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless meetup

LongHAUL mhall at moonbus.net
Sat Dec 8 10:04:41 EST 2001

Hi all,

Due to only one reply to my Fitzroy meet email (thanks Dwayne) I am going to
sulk and assume no one likes me :) (kidding)

Actually having witnessed numerous failed attempts at getting meetups to
happen from different mailing lists, I am not surprised - my fault, it is
the meeting caller's job to remind everyone :)

Anyway - lets try this again, because at this stage I think there is a lot
of interest on this mailing list, but a physical briefing and q & a session
from some of the more knowledgable types on the list would be very benficial
to everyone I think.

Is anyone still interested in a meetup before Christmas?

Please keep all the replies to this thread under this Melbwireless meetup
subject, and try and keep postings to this subject to topics about the
meeting so it is easy to scan this thread and work out what's going on.

Please fire away with suggested dates, venues, meeting formats. I will
summarise all the info as it comes in and pass it onto Steven/Drew.

Fire away!

Micheal