[MLB-WIRELESS] Contact with Swinburne Lilydale

Agatha agatha at processplant.com
Fri Dec 7 13:44:08 EST 2001

tools schmools.....code it....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adrian Close
  To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 12:37 PM
  Subject: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Contact with Swinburne Lilydale

  On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Tony Langdon wrote:

  > Well, bit different to some of our student networks here.  You'd never get a
  > VPN (or any traffic except very specific examples such as web proxy traffic)
  > through the internal firewall. :-)

  There's always a way though.  Unless you turn off the network, of course.

  Do you allow people web access?  ICMP?  SMTP?  SSH?  There are tunneling
  tools for all these things.  Be afraid.

  Adrian Close email: adrian at close.wattle.id.au
  1 Old Gippsland Rd. web: http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
  Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia mobile: +61 412 385 201

  Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba