[MLB-WIRELESS] Contact with Swinburne Lilydale

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Thu Dec 6 21:33:30 EST 2001

Hi all,

Tonight I did a little wireless network sniffing at home (with an 8dbi
onmi) on the off chance that there might be some wireless activity (other
than mine) and discovered I was within range of an access point calling
itself "swinade".

I can only assume that this is Swinburne Uni's Lilydale campus, which is
definitely within line of sight of my house.

Anyway on the have anything to do with this or know someone who does?

I'd love to set up a link for real!

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201