[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: bulk buy wireless network cards with external antenna connectors

Jacob Rothfield gwizz at email.com
Wed Dec 5 22:52:58 EST 2001

Hi everyone,

This is re bulk buying bulking wireless network cards with external antenna connectors.

Here are the prices:

Wireless LAN PCMCIA card with external connector
(The specs and information on this is attached to this email in a word document format)
- $125-145 Australian Dollars each (depending on total quantity)

Adapter that turns the PCMCIA cards into PCIs.
( http://www.tellus.com.tw/twlpca.htm ) - $75-85 Australian Dollars each

Access point
( http://www.tellus.com.tw/twla11.htm ) - $295-310 Australian Dollars each

This includes GST and excludes postage, I am inquiring about postage now, but it shouldn't be too much if there
is quite a lot of interest (maybe $2-3 each?)

Please email me if your interested.
NOTE: You are not committing yourself to anything just by telling me if your interested. Please include what
product and quantity.

Thanks,

Jacob Rothfield
gwizz at email.com