[MLB-WIRELESS] ...any news on bulk buy?

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Tue Dec 4 15:06:14 EST 2001

..any news on bulk buy?no new news as of yet... although I'm still waiting
on a "yet to be released" product that seems to have a lot of promise...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.