[MLB-WIRELESS] Radio tower pics & fitzroy meet / soundoff

LongHAUL mhall at moonbus.net
Mon Dec 3 20:04:17 EST 2001

Hi all,

Here are some stills of the radio tower on my roof, views are from across
the road and the corner of johnston and brunswick streets.

Don't have time to edit the images, just dl them and have a look.
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0002.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0006.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0017.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0020.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0021.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0023.jpg
http://www.moonbus.net/images/radiotower/Clip0026.jpg

I am pretty sure the top of it will have los to a lot of the surrounds,
there isn't much tall stuff around here except the housing commish's
directly south, and north west (assuming johnston st is east-west)

Microsoft climbing monkeys anyone?

I haven't been up on the roof yet, so I don't have any pics from there.

And as for the Fitzroy meet - what time and place?
To get things started I am going nominate the Marquis Of Lorne, cnr George
and Kerr St, Fitzroy 6:30pm Friday. Nice little pub and we can go upstairs
and sit at the tables if its too noisy / crowded downstairs.
Obviously we can change this - maybe a soundoff from locals who are going to
come down so we can private email and work out the date/time off list to
keep the clutter down. We can then inform Steven and get the date put on the
site.

I'm excited :)

Micheal