[MLB-WIRELESS] unsubscribe melbwireless

DARRYL GRANGE darryl.grange at concept-mds.co.nz
Tue Aug 28 14:11:37 EST 2001

Hi
Some of us have been providing these services in the form of wan for
other organisations for some time. This is in NZ.  Some of the comments
we have seen have been interesting but at the moment they all take too
long to check through.
We have taken a different approach here whereby some significant dollars
have been thrown at the project to make i t work on a commercial basis.
We are now seeing problems with poor engineering practices causing
interference problems to other users of the bands.  Some areas of the
spectrum are now over populated.  Good luck with the project.  It will
be successful if carefully approached.  remember there is little or no
security from the hackers.
Regards
Darryl

Drew wrote:

probably because they get overwhelmed with all the new mail because they

haven't discovered mail filters...
or...
because of the all the off topic stuff lately (this included) ;)