[MLB-WIRELESS] What network infrastructure exists?

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Thu Aug 23 17:14:37 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this group and I'm wonder exactly what's out there
in terms of network.  I've seen the fairly extensive node database, but
are people actually running links between nodes or is it just isolated
wireless pockets?

I'm in Lilydale (work in Warranwood) and I'd love to get some links
happening...  ;-)

Thanks,

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

	-* "Are you classified as human?"  "No, I am a meat popsicle." *-