[MLB-WIRELESS] i have a request

rik grzyb mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed Aug 22 16:27:58 EST 2001

hi :) people havnt heard from em in a while so i first start by saying hi!

now my request: if any one has any off the following can the contact me at
mibz at optushome.com.au

a> lego for sales, any quantity any condition
b> digital video camra they would let me borrow (will supply deposit+small
rent fee) for me to make a still motion lego movie(i have no life)
c> a video capture card so i can use my non digital camra and send you tapes
do u can burn it to a cd (will dontate money for time used)
d> a job where i need no experiance