[MLB-WIRELESS] propaganda squad

Connections Consulting connex at coco.net.au
Tue Aug 21 14:19:03 EST 2001

Cool thanks for that info glen,

I will chase that up.

I heard today, at a comms group meeting that I will be regularily
attending, (rather disturbingly infact) that we *may* have a problem,
under the telecommunications act about "linking dissimilar groups
together for profit" without a carrier licence (of which there are 70 or
so in the wild at the moment).

Ok this is the commercial side but for non profit ??? Who knows, I am
getting a copy of the comms act and will digest it (maybee with a nice
marinara, some cab-merlot and crème caramel with a nice botritis for
desert !) and get back to this thread with the info when I interpret it
(or go crazy....)

If anyone has an interpretation on this based on the act, please feel
free to post some info here.

Thankx In Advance

Frank