[MLB-WIRELESS] Prices for Wireless cards.

Ernie eb at techno.net.au
Tue Aug 21 13:26:14 EST 2001

Hi Adrian,

Good to see Rowan got the Napette finallly up and running again.

The Alloy cards use the Prism II chipset as far as i've been told. They
won't tell me what they are rebadged.
They say they are compatable with about 85% of the cards on the market.
If someone recognises the shape, this might be a giveaway.  They have
Linux
drivers, OpenBSD is still proposed as far as they can tell.

Good to catch you again I don't think Rowan spends much time at West
Melbourne anymore.

Ernie