[MLB-WIRELESS] propaganda squad

Daniel Studds foch at optushome.com.au
Tue Aug 21 01:39:25 EST 2001

when im not being a god damned cynical bastard, i like to liken these
grassroots wireless groups as analogous to the original development
of the internet. the first time round the educators jumped on board
so they could share information- praps it'll happen again? course, it
aint nearly so amazing this time, but we just have to *convince*
people it is ;)