[MLB-WIRELESS] propaganda squad

Daniel Studds foch at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 20 23:56:49 EST 2001

i dont know much but i know schools: they're on a tight budget from
our ever so generous government, and only so much of that is for
'internet access'
coupled with that is the tendancy for tech teachers to be, well,
technically illiterate and you have one tough crowd to please. unis
are prolly easy, but like i say, i dont know much.

><snip>
>I think that we, if we want to make a real difference and have a social
>impact, we should offer this to chruches, clubs, community groups,
>community centers (senior citizens etc..), play groups (nanny cam...
>Etc...) charities, low income home users, disadvantaged
>primary/secondary schools...etc.  With this impetus, we could convince
>braksie and several other pollies to give us some funding AS A NON PROF
>ORG.. And we should be "A" for Away...
<snip>