[MLB-WIRELESS] propaganda squad

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 17:14:51 EST 2001

Sounds good to me! I think handouts at the swap meets and computer
stores
would be the way to get known, maybe even get some local councils
interested
also companies like MAB construction for there large
corporate/industrial
parks they love anything they can market, also the state gov would be
another possible source to sponcer some access points "Victoria on the
wireless" for our new number plates bracksie could get some political
miles
out of that! :P

Allan